воскресенье, 16 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SICCMADE RITUALS

For the 1st of 2 of my last posts for , Imma dedicate this post to who I think in my opinion is one of the Kings of Sac, and that's the ripgut cannibalism killer Brotha Lynch Hung. Show the industry who runs shit!! Itz Only Murder For siccmade fans this is a must. Ziggzagg theofficialziggzagg zaggthevirus ziggzagg siccmade loc2dabrain brothalynchhung brothalynch siccmademuzicc siccmade lynch. Yes I'm sure and aware he's probably not the 1st to so horrorcore and there's many before him, but I do think he should be considered one of the fathers of the genre. Siccmade Muzicc released so much great music around 2K, and this album is among their best work I hope you enjoy listening to my music. siccmade rituals

Uploader: Maulkree
Date Added: 8 October 2011
File Size: 42.96 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 32082
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Please share it with your friends.

Browse Instagram content with Picpanzee. Every Nigga [Different Version]. Do My Thang ddubb cd sacramento siccmade siccmademuzicc hiphopsoul hoodllhoodrecords rapmusic hookman westcoastrap rap dubbasongproductions gfunk undergroundhiphop rapper undergroundrap hiphopmusic california norcalrap music. See our policy statement.

Show the industry who runs shit!! Also send emails for our other sales. My CD explores an experience with the ups siccmmade downs of day to day life and the struggles we all face in relationships. If you ever chilled at my first apartment,you were guaranteed to hear this record. Kill Me [Different Version].

Siccmade Rituals 2 by C.O.S. on TIDAL

Another underrated emcee out of the All My Life [Different Version]. When I first picced up this album I was immediately hooked.

siccmade rituals

Till We Sicx [Different Rituaps. Her voice is very adaptable to different genres, and she sings Broadway, Country, and Pop songs equally well.

Caleigh Link's advanced singing skills have led to opportunities to be a soloist in various theatre, school, and church productions. The Truthfulness and yes heart felt pain of the lyrics strucc a cord in me that I will never forget.

Siccmade Rituals

Their three biggest hits are. The production which is handled by phonkbeta remains a classic piece of work.

Keep It Craccin' [Different Version]. List All 8 Reviews 2 0 1 of my favorite albums of all Time!!!!!!!!!!!!

COS "SICCMADE RITUALS" (USED 2-CD)

I'd love the feedback and can keep you posted on any upcoming events. Sactown Classic West Coast!

siccmade rituals

For it chronicals the lifestyle of a gangsta. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time, and we'll still let you know when this product is available. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this.

K-NELA RECORDS: COS - Siccmade Rituals [2CD] ()

Id say its a definite buy for any west coast listeners. Hands down favorite album of all time.

siccmade rituals

This album to me is a absolute classic. Im gonna give you the opportunity to address this situation first tremx ohiorap ohio akronohio akronrap midwestmonster ohiounderground ohten ohdime ostate ostatestomp wtf madesiccmuzicc madesicc siccmade siccmademuzicc grrrarmy sacramento whatsthedeal.

I hope you enjoy listening to my music. Visit my fan page on Facebook at Jenny Cohen. Cos just comes with one great topic after another, and the production by Lynch, Crookwood and Phonk Beta is siccmdae hard. If you are a fan of Gangsta rap muzicc this is a must have for the collection. You Did [Different Version].

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий